We invite you to join our campaign and to raise awareness on the consequences of parent and child separation.
- When to join:
• EFCNI and GLANCE will start with a first post at midnight in the night from Wednesday to Thursday 8/9th July (German time CEST) and will pin it so you will see it as the most recent post on our account throughout Thursday 9th July. You are welcome to use and translate, like and share our upcoming posts for the campaign.
• If you want to publish a post on Social Media yourself, please start with your activities on Thursday, 9th July 2020 between 9 and 11 am local time in your country.
- How to join:
• Upload the Zero separation campaign graphics in your language to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
• Use the following hashtags for your own posts: #TogetherForBetterCare, #ZeroSeparation, # COVID19
• Tag EFCNI using @efcni (Facebook and Instagram) and GLANCE using @GlanceNetwork (Facebook) and @glance_network (Instagram) so we can find your posts, like and share them
• Use the email signature banner for your email communication
More than 140 organisations are supporting the zero separation campaign which is fantastic and we are very honoured and proud to be able to work with such an amazing network. Thank you for everything you do. The material is available in 28 languages and can be downloaded on our website: https://www.glance-network.org/campaign/